Sunday, February 5, 2012

Things I am thankful for in South Korea


  1. A plethora of caring Korean friends who care about me.
  2. A cheap transportation system
  3. A great school to work at that appreciates me and what I do. 
  4. A saxophone ensemble who lets me be part of them and treats me great, even though most of us can't communicate in the same language.
  5. A community who appreciates my native language greatly. 
  6. A wonderful support system of friends from my own country who live close to me.
  7. 2 churches who value me and my contributions in worshipping our King Jesus Christ and who encourage me continually.
  8. Retailers that take meticulous care of the presentation of their stores. 
  9. Clean subways
  10. Korea's appreciation of education. (Even though I may not agree with the way they emphasize its priority to their youth, it sure is nice to be around others who greatly value it.)

No comments: