Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Thankful

I'm simply complex. I'm complexily simple.
All statements stated here make perfect sense. Guaranteed. If you don't understand, simply ask. I practice explaining things to hundreds of people every week.

I am thankful for:
Life
Death
Beauty
Miracles
Awareness of Pain
Awareness of starvation
Awareness of troubles I have
Confusion I have
Frustrations I have
Conviction
stress
food
education
opportunities to serve others
opportunities to learn of my weakness as a human
opportunities to observe God's creations.

There is nothing in life or death that God cannot use for good. Yes, NOTHING. :) Blessings upon you, for you too are a creation of God. Don't believ in Him, that's okay, He still believes in you and loves you. :)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

This reminds me on Romans 8:28...a verse that keeps popping up these days. Thanks for the reminder :)